No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
CeraVe Acne Foaming Cream Cleanser
- Brand: CeraVe
CeraVe is the #1 dermatologist-recommended moisturizer brand for acne*, and our first acne-treatment product with 4% benzoyl peroxide is backed by well-established skincare knowledge and expertise.
An effective acne cleanser is the first step of an anti-acne regimen, and it sets the stage for other products that follow, including over-the-counter and prescription-based acne treatments. Beyond helping to clear acne pimples and blackheads, an acne cleanser with benzoyl peroxide can also help give acne blemishes a chance to heal while maintaining the skin’s barrier.
Ceramides are an essential component of the skin’s barrier. Their levels can be depleted over time by using harsh skincare products, which can lead to a potential increase in dryness and irritation. Acne-prone skin has been associated with lower levels of ceramides that play a key role in the skin’s protective barrier, so an acne face wash that is formulated with these lipids may be able to help maintain clear skin.
- 4% Benzoyl peroxide:
- Helps clear acne and blackheads
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming and allows skin to heal
- Ceramides: Help maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Developed with dermatologists